Personal Face Masks
Personal Face Masks
- fitted double layer cotton style
- wire band at nose for fitting
- elastic cord wraps around the back of the head
- open ends allow for your own filter insertion (*optional filters are not included: some customers use blue shop towels, charcoal filters, or surgical masks as an inner layer but these masks can be worn without any inserted filter)
ADULT measures approx. 6.5" from nose bridge to under chin, and 11" across
YOUTH measures approx. 5" from nose bridge to under chin, and 9" across
TODDLER measures approx. 4.25" from nose bridge to under chin, and 7.5" across
View images for fabric options. Those listed as VARIETY fabrics will be chosen at random from available stock matching the themes shown in the product images.
CAUTION: These masks are not rated for disease control. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has provided the following information regarding cloth masks: The role of cloth face masks is for patient source control, to reduce contamination of the surrounding area when a person coughs or sneezes. Patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear a face mask until they are isolated in a hospital or at home. Most face masks do not effectively filter small particles from the air and do not prevent leakage around the edge of the mask when the user inhales.
- Face masks should not be shared & should be properly washed/sanitized between each use.
- The open ends of this design allow you to place an additional filter between the two layers.
- The side with longer ends and elastic cord tunnel goes on the outside.
- The side with shorter ends should go towards your face.
- The top of the mask has a peaked shape to fit to your nose bridge.
- Both lengths of elastic cord should wrap around the back of your head.
- Shape the mask at the nose by lightly pinching the fabric at the bridge of your nose.
- For a tighter fit, locate the tied end of the elastic cord and adjust the length as needed.
- These masks are machine washable on a gentle cycle in hot water.
- Air dry to avoid shrinking.
- Once washed and completely dried, store in a sealed package or container to preserve cleanliness.
POSSIBLE SHIPPING DELAYS:
Due to the CDC’s new recommendation and increased interest, there is an approximate one week turnaround for this product.